Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A download of Analysis ToolPak (Analys32.xll) for Excel 2000

I am currently in need of the Analysis Toolpak for Excel 2000.
Unforturnately, Analys32.xll is not available on my drive. Hence, I am in
search of a Analys32.xll download. Thank you for your interest
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

EBJones 2006 -

Installing the Analysis ToolPak involves more than just the Analys32.xll
file.

The easiest way is to use the setup CD that you used to install Excel 2000.

If you don't have that CD, find someone who does. As long as you use a CD
for the same exact version of Excel 2000, it is unlikely there would be a
problem.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"EBJones 2006" <EBJones wrote in message
I am currently in need of the Analysis Toolpak for Excel 2000.
Unforturnately, Analys32.xll is not available on my drive. Hence, I am in
search of a Analys32.xll download. Thank you for your interest

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The default location on a regular installation is in the folder

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library\Analysis

There will be 4 files in the Analysis folder.

ANALYS32.XLL
FUNCRES.XLA
ATPVBAEN.XLA
PROCDB.XLA

You need all 4 files.

To download the 97 versions of these files go here.....

http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP