Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default A download of Analysis ToolPak (Analys32.xll) for Excel 2000

EBJones 2006 -

Installing the Analysis ToolPak involves more than just the Analys32.xll
file.

The easiest way is to use the setup CD that you used to install Excel 2000.

If you don't have that CD, find someone who does. As long as you use a CD
for the same exact version of Excel 2000, it is unlikely there would be a
problem.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"EBJones 2006" <EBJones wrote in message
I am currently in need of the Analysis Toolpak for Excel 2000.
Unforturnately, Analys32.xll is not available on my drive. Hence, I am in
search of a Analys32.xll download. Thank you for your interest