Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default A download of Analysis ToolPak (Analys32.xll) for Excel 2000

The default location on a regular installation is in the folder

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library\Analysis

There will be 4 files in the Analysis folder.

ANALYS32.XLL
FUNCRES.XLA
ATPVBAEN.XLA
PROCDB.XLA

You need all 4 files.

To download the 97 versions of these files go here.....

http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:45:02 -0700, EBJones 2006 <EBJones
wrote:

I am currently in need of the Analysis Toolpak for Excel 2000.
Unforturnately, Analys32.xll is not available on my drive. Hence, I am in
search of a Analys32.xll download. Thank you for your interest