Bryan

Default How do I retain print setup when copying a worksheet?

When copying from one worksheet to another, the print margins, header,footer,
etc. does not copy over. I'm doing a straight copy/paste. I've also tried
the paste special command. Your help is appreciated.
JulieD

Hi Bryan

as these things belong to the worksheet itself you'll need to duplicate the
worksheet not just copy & paste the data. If it is in the same book, click
on the sheet tab that you want to duplicate, hold down your control key and
drag the sheet tab (either left or right) with the mouse - let the mouse go
and then the control key ... the sheet will then be duplicated.

if it is between workbooks, ensure that you have both books open, right
mouse click on the sheet tab of the sheet to duplicate and choose move or
copy sheet .
TICK the Create a copy box and then from the drop down choose the book,
click on the list to indicate where you want the sheet to go and click the
OK button.

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD