kimare

Default hyperlinks and copying a worksheet

I'm the lucky one to take possession of making the appointment book for
2005 at my office.

This is a excel workbook with a worksheet for each co-worker.

The simple way is to take the workbook for 2004 and updating one
worksheet with the dates and weeks to suit 2005. And then copy this
worksheet and changing the names.

But this causes a slight problem, each worksheet contains numberous
hyperlinks(not made of formulas, but with the toolbar), linking to
different places in this worksheet.

When I use these hyperlinks they link back to the original worksheet.
Are there an easy way to copy a worksheet with several hyperlinks and
make the links linking to the copied worksheet?

Kim

--
kimare
kimare's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16501

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use some code from David McRitchie:

Look for: Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks)
(a little more than half way down)

If you're new to macros, you may want to read David's intro at: