Old January 23rd 05, 06:23 AM
sue

Default how do I set up a total amount automatically in excel

Hi I have a spreadsheet for my small business and would find it very
helpfully when I put eg:sold post amount then I would like total on the next
column to add these to up automatically I know its properly basic but I am
not a computer wiz thanks for your help in advance

Old January 23rd 05, 09:01 AM
Rob van Gelder

Select the numbers which you want to total.

From the Standard toolbar, click the AutoSum icon.
It's icon is the Greek letter Sigma ?

Old January 23rd 05, 05:35 PM
2rrs