Cylie G.

Default In Excel, how do you get it to not automatically round my dollars.

In Excel, how do you get it to not automatically round my dollars up or down.

Ex: I am summing a group of numbers and the total equals $598.6780. I want
to show only 2 decimal places but do NOT want Excel to round the amount up.
I want the answer to show me $598.67 not $598.68.

Ken Wright

One way

=ROUNDDOWN(A1,2)

Think you'll need the analysis toolpak add installed

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03