Default user defined date

I have a spreadsheet that calculates stats on a data series that starts
in 1985 and ends in 2004. Rather than always seeing the stats for the
fixed time period of 1/85-12/04, I would like to be able to enter the
start and end date and receive stats for the specified time period.
Any ideas on how to do this?

Trevor Shuttleworth

I think the easiest way would be to switch on AutoFilter and Filter on the
date field

Regards

Trevor

oups.com...