Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hogiejax

Default Email button???

Hi everyone!

Please forgive me if this is something that has been addressed before
in a thread. I did a search and had no luck :(

Here is my problem: I have an Excel worksheet that I need my managers
at work to complete and send to a few people. They always forget to
send it to ALL the people. I heard from someone that there is a way to
set up a button on the worksheet that the user can click when they are
done filling it out. The button would automatically open your email
program, attach the worksheet (as attachment) and fill in the "mail to"
section? *-Is this true?-* If so, how possible is this for a beginner
to do? Help!!!

--
hogiejax
hogiejax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35071

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga

Nel post
*hogiejax* ha scritto:

Hi everyone!

Please forgive me if this is something that has been addressed before
in a thread. I did a search and had no luck :(

Here is my problem: I have an Excel worksheet that I need my managers
at work to complete and send to a few people. They always forget to
send it to ALL the people. I heard from someone that there is a way
to set up a button on the worksheet that the user can click when they
are done filling it out. The button would automatically open your
email program, attach the worksheet (as attachment) and fill in the
"mail to" section? *-Is this true?-* If so, how possible is this
for a beginner to do? Help!!!

As a friend of mine always says, Google is your friend...

Try to check these:

http://snipurl.com/s77o

http://groups.google.it/groups/searc...xcel&start=10&

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hogiejax

Thanks. Per the attached screenshots, I added a "send" button and coded
it to attach the file to an email and address the recipients. When I
click the button, it is "dead" and nothing seems to happen. Any idea
why this is? I have gotten a little firther than before.

|Filename: macro 1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4934 |

hogiejax
hogiejax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35071
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555156

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi hogiejax

We can't see your jpg in the normal newsgroup
Which mail program do you use and show use the code you use

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"hogiejax" wrote in message

Thanks. Per the attached screenshots, I added a "send" button and coded
it to attach the file to an email and address the recipients. When I
click the button, it is "dead" and nothing seems to happen. Any idea
why this is? I have gotten a little firther than before.

|Filename: macro 1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4934 |

hogiejax
hogiejax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35071
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555156

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hogiejax

Here is the exactly what I typed. Am I missing something?

Sub SendActiveWorkbook()

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
", _
Subject:="TBO Termination Notification " & Format(Date,