Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hogiejax

Default Email button???

Hi everyone!

Please forgive me if this is something that has been addressed before
in a thread. I did a search and had no luck :(

Here is my problem: I have an Excel worksheet that I need my managers
at work to complete and send to a few people. They always forget to
send it to ALL the people. I heard from someone that there is a way to
set up a button on the worksheet that the user can click when they are
done filling it out. The button would automatically open your email
program, attach the worksheet (as attachment) and fill in the "mail to"
section? *-Is this true?-* If so, how possible is this for a beginner
to do? Help!!!

--
hogiejax
hogiejax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35071