Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TreebeardEnt

Default Comments Printing Problem

Excel 2000 is having problems printing comments that are part of a protected
worksheet. I am trying to print comments "end of worksheet". With the
worksheet protection set to protect only "contents", comments are not printed
except for the first cell. What does print is the reference for each cell
that actually has an associated comment, but the comments themselves do not.

Anybody have any ideas about how I can correct this?