Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mattgoof2005

Default Auto-Fill From Table

I have a table with lots of data( department number, name, manager, etc.) I
also have a data-request form I want to print off for all of those
departments. What's the best way to transfer all that data to the forms and
print off one for each deparmtment?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

The best way is to use VBA. VBA will copy all the data for one department,
print the form, then repeat for each other department. Such a macro is
layout specific. That is, how you write the code depends on how your data
and form are laid out. If you wish, send me your file or a sample of your
file clearly showing what is in what cell and what goes in what cell, and
I'll write out a macro for you. My email address is .
Remove the "nop" from this address. HTH Otto