Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

Default Auto-Fill From Table

The best way is to use VBA. VBA will copy all the data for one department,
print the form, then repeat for each other department. Such a macro is
layout specific. That is, how you write the code depends on how your data
and form are laid out. If you wish, send me your file or a sample of your
file clearly showing what is in what cell and what goes in what cell, and
I'll write out a macro for you. My email address is .
Remove the "nop" from this address. HTH Otto
"mattgoof2005" wrote in message
I have a table with lots of data( department number, name, manager, etc.)
also have a data-request form I want to print off for all of those
departments. What's the best way to transfer all that data to the forms
and
print off one for each deparmtment?