Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Djasabe

Default Link worsheets in Excel

In word, your able to go to a page when clicking on a page# when creating a
table of contents. For example, I click on page 10, it brings me directly to
that page.
Can Excel do the same. For example, from a main worksheet, can I click on a
account# from a list and go to that particular worksheet for more details.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary

Right click on the cell where you have written the word....Hyperlink...under
'Link To:' click on 'Place in this document'....now u will see a list of all
the sheets that you have in that workbook..select the sheet you wanna link
to..click OK..you can also go to a particular by changing A1 to something
else.

Does that work?
Gary