Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joy A.

Default how do i set up a link between one excel cell from an access cell

i have an access database with employee information including salaries. I
want to link the salary into an excel spreadsheet to budget for the upcoming
year. I want to link these cells so that any change in the database will
automatically change in excel. this has proved hard as the links are always
by a set of data, not individual cells. Does anyone have any solutions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

If you want to link multiple cells, let's say A2:B40, first select A2:B40,
then copy (ctrl + C)
now select where you want the link(s), do editpaste special and click the
paste link (lower left of the window)

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com