Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
intricatefool

Default Need to reference different files using vlookup

Is there any way I can set up vlookup to reference different file names?
I have to lookup information collected from each state and I am guessing
there is some way to go about doing this. For example currently my
vlookup looks like:

" =VLOOKUP($A29,'[Report_MS.xls]Please complete'!$C$6:$D$23,C$1,FALSE)
"

I would like to be able to drag this down to reference the next state
file. Is there any way I can easily change the "MS" to the next
corresponding state?

--
intricatefool
intricatefool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32919