Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BER

Default projecting when a person is 70 from DOB

i have a huge list of people of all ages and I need to project the exact date
when they are 70 from their Date of Birth but when I add 70*365.25 to the DOB
some give the exacct date and some are a day out, Is there a more exact
formula I can do as I need the excact date for each person when they turn 70.
This is what I got using mu formula
DOB When 70
28/04/1954 27/04/2024
28/04/1934 27/04/2004
12/12/1930 11/12/2000
01/02/1955 31/01/2025
24/10/1945 24/10/2015
22/09/1951 21/09/2021
25/12/1907 24/12/1977
12/05/1935 11/05/2005
01/03/1940 01/03/2010

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daddylonglegs

Another way is to use EDATE function from Analysis ToolPak, i.e.

=EDATE(A1,70*12)
or
=EDATE(A1,840)

note that if A1 is a leap day, e.g. 29/02/1936 then

=EDATE(A1,840)
will give you 28/02/2006
whereas

=DATE(YEAR(A1)+70,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))