Default Protection or some other method used to person must "save as"

I want the person I making a template for to have to do a save as and save
it as another spreadsheet each time and not be able to change the original.
Is that "protection", or some other method is used?

Thanks

Ahhh! that maybe what I was trying to think of. If I make it "read-only",
and put on his computer he will have to "save-as" and make another copy each
time? Uhhh, my memory sucks now :O/

Thanks!!!!!
Dave Peterson

There are other options, too.

You could save your workbook as a template, then have the users create a new
workbook based on that template.