Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Goowa

Default Person Names Smart Tag problems

Ok, so I typed "whats New" int he as a question box for Excel 2003 and it
mentions this Person Names SMart Tag menu thing, but I am unable to locate it
or make it happen. I have gone to Tools-Autocorrect Otpions and Smart tages
Tabe, I have enabled all the correct options in theere according to
microsoft. Then I go to the worksheet, and type a name. NOTHING, no smart
tag at all, dates, smart tag, addresses, smart tag... people... NO SMART TAG.
SO I look closer and it says you have to have emailed this person recentlyt,
so I try some of my outlook contacts that I communicate with regularly,
NOTHING. SO I try to sign into messenger and try osoem of those contacts..
NOTHING. So I set up an exchange server account in outlook and try peoples
names form the echange server... NOTHING. What am I dong wrong here? Can
anyone explain or tutorial me thorugh this featuer? It i MADDENING.... sorry
for all the caps.