Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mocity

Default Can I password protect worksheets?

We are creating a timekeeping system by division and would like to password
protect worksheets so they are only accessible by the employee whose name is
on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

It will be easier if you record the worksheet in a protect folder in your
server.

Marcelo

"mocity" escreveu:

We are creating a timekeeping system by division and would like to password
protect worksheets so they are only accessible by the employee whose name is
on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Worksheet level protection is very easily broken. But workbook protection is
stronger.

Maybe you could give each person a workbook of their own.

--

Dave Peterson