-   -   Can I password protect worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89980-can-i-password-protect-worksheets.html)

mocity

Can I password protect worksheets?

We are creating a timekeeping system by division and would like to password
protect worksheets so they are only accessible by the employee whose name is
on it.

Marcelo

Can I password protect worksheets?

It will be easier if you record the worksheet in a protect folder in your
server.

Marcelo

"mocity" escreveu:

We are creating a timekeeping system by division and would like to password
protect worksheets so they are only accessible by the employee whose name is
on it.

Dave Peterson

Can I password protect worksheets?

Worksheet level protection is very easily broken. But workbook protection is
stronger.

Maybe you could give each person a workbook of their own.

--

Dave Peterson