Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Dewar

Default using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

I am wrapping text and getting to the bottom of the worksheet page in Excel,
how can I continue typing on the next page as in word?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Rogers

Mike

I don't believe you can. Really, if I understand you correctly, what you
are trying to do is split a row with a page break.

Mike Rogers
HTH

"Mike Dewar" wrote:

I am wrapping text and getting to the bottom of the worksheet page in Excel,
how can I continue typing on the next page as in word?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Rogers

Mike

P. S. You might just move to the first row of the next page and continue
from there!

Mike Rogers
HTH