-   -   using text wrap how can I type over the page break point (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89741-using-text-wrap-how-can-i-type-over-page-break-point.html)

Mike Dewar

using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

I am wrapping text and getting to the bottom of the worksheet page in Excel,
how can I continue typing on the next page as in word?

Mike Rogers

using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

Mike

I don't believe you can. Really, if I understand you correctly, what you
are trying to do is split a row with a page break.

Mike Rogers
HTH

"Mike Dewar" wrote:

I am wrapping text and getting to the bottom of the worksheet page in Excel,
how can I continue typing on the next page as in word?

Mike Rogers

using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

Mike

P. S. You might just move to the first row of the next page and continue
from there!

Mike Rogers
HTH