Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Simultaneous entry of data between 2 different worksheets

I would like for some calculated results from cells in one worksheet to
automatically be entered into similar cells in a different worksheet.
As it stands now I have to transfer the data by hand each month, making
the data much more susceptible to error. How can I do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

Would the following do?

say in B3 on sheet2 put