Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MATT

Default Create single chart with data from seperate worksheets

I would like to create a chart using data from several worksheets.
Basically, each worksheet graphs data for a different time period. For
example
SHEET1:
Store : Customers : Sales : Margine
Data : Data : Data : Data

SHEET2:
Store : Customers : Sales : Margine
Data : Data : Data : Data

etc. I would like to be able to create a chart using say, the sales data.
(SHEET1:Sales:Data, SHEET2:Sales:Data).
Is there a way to select the datarange from seperate Worksheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

You can chart data from different sheets or workbooks together, subject to
certain constraints. Generally the easiest way is to combine the data onto a
single sheet (linking it, of course), and plotting this data.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services