Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
efenili

Default Format new Lines into Columns

Hello.

I have the task of Copying information from a website into an excel
spreadsheet.

The information is listed like this on the website:

*Company Name*
Address
City, State Zip
*Contact:* Persons Name
*Phone:* xxx-xxx-xxxx
*FAX:* xxx-xxx-xxxx
*Toll Free:* xxx-xxx-xxxx

www.websitehere.com
My Spreadsheet has each Category in a column...like this:

Name | Address | Contact | Phone | FAX | Toll Free |
Description | Email | Website |

How can i make it so that I only need to copy and paste 1 time and get
the information into the right columns??? Can I do this??

--
efenili
efenili's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32053

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

No, but you can import the data into excel via dataimport external datanew
web query or you can paste into a text edit and save as a text file, then
open the text file with excel and the text import wzard will let you
configure your imported data

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom