Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RocketMan

Default Conditional formatting based upon array

Lets say there is a calendar that has a1 = 1/1/2006 and a2=a1+1, etc.
Now then, lets say you have an array of dates somewhere else and want
to change the background color of a1 if its date appears in the array.
How can I do that? I have tried if($z$1:$z$10=a1,1,0) and it will only
work on the first date, z2's date doesn't change color. Frequency does
the same thing.

John

--
RocketMan