Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike McLellan

Default User Defined Functions

I'm new to UDFs and want to be able to call one from within a spreadsheet.

I have hit Alt+F11 and input the code within the empty code window relating
to the workbook where I want to be able to access the UDF, but when I then
try and call the UDF in the workbook, I get an #NAME? error.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

User Defined Function needs to be stored in a module - so insert a
module, then move your UDF into it - should resolve the problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike McLellan

Many thanks, Aidan