Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MWB

Default Excel Booklet Protection Question

I have a booklet with about 20 sheets. I would like to unprotect and protect
the sheets together, not one at a time. Protecting the workbook doesn't
protect the cells.

Is there such a function?

Thanks
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael M

Hi
This will work and a password is not required

Macro for protecting and unprotecting worksheets.
NOT USING A PASSWORD.

Sub SheetLock()
'
' SheetLock Macro