Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pjb

Default CREATE AN "IF' STATEMENT FOR CHOICES OF CHECK BOXES

How can I create an "IF" statament that will choose the choice a check box
has made (ie: good, fair, poor)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Need more detail like:

What kind of checkboxes are they? From the Forms toolbar or Control Toolbox?

Do you have the checkboxes linked to cells?

You may be better off using option buttons. More than one checkbox can be
"checked" at a time. With option buttons, only one can be selected at a
time.

Biff

"pjb" wrote in message
How can I create an "IF" statament that will choose the choice a check box
has made (ie: good, fair, poor)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pjb

They are checkboxes from the forms toolbar and they are linked to specific
cells. If doing it with option buttons, how would I create that statement,
thanks

"pjb" wrote in message
How can I create an "IF" statament that will choose the choice a check box
has made (ie: good, fair, poor)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

"pjb" wrote:
.. If doing it with option buttons,
how would I create that statement,

See your other post, where I've given a play on setting up and grouping 4
option buttons, and a way to extract the selection made amongst the 4 option
buttons in another sheet via a VLOOKUP
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Where's the other post?

I guess I'll just delete my sample file! <g

Biff

"Max" wrote in message
"pjb" wrote:
.. If doing it with option buttons,
how would I create that statement,

See your other post, where I've given a play on setting up and grouping 4
option buttons, and a way to extract the selection made amongst the 4
option
buttons in another sheet via a VLOOKUP
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Where's the other post?

Ok, found it. Only 4 posts away!

Biff

"Max" wrote in message
"pjb" wrote:
.. If doing it with option buttons,
how would I create that statement,

See your other post, where I've given a play on setting up and grouping 4
option buttons, and a way to extract the selection made amongst the 4
option
buttons in another sheet via a VLOOKUP
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pjb

Default Copying

How can I copy the contents of a cell (the result of a formula) to another
worksheet without copying the formula. thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard O. Neville

Copy as usual from the originating cell. When you click on the receiving
cell, select Edit-Paste Special. The menu presents some choices of what to
copy; one of them is "values."