Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pjb

Default CREATE AN "IF' STATEMENT FOR CHOICES OF CHECK BOXES

They are checkboxes from the forms toolbar and they are linked to specific
cells. If doing it with option buttons, how would I create that statement,
thanks

"Biff" wrote:

Need more detail like:

What kind of checkboxes are they? From the Forms toolbar or Control Toolbox?

Do you have the checkboxes linked to cells?

You may be better off using option buttons. More than one checkbox can be
"checked" at a time. With option buttons, only one can be selected at a
time.

Biff

"pjb" wrote in message
How can I create an "IF" statament that will choose the choice a check box
has made (ie: good, fair, poor)