Carlyne

Default How do I sort an excel worksheet with the if-then features?

How do you sort an excell sheet using a formula such as: IF (value) is less
than,
then (value). If (value) is greater than, then (value)?
Peo Sjoblom

Could you explain a bit more what you want to do?
You can use a help column with formulas and sort by the results of the
formulas
Otherwise unless you mean sorting lower to higher or reversed I have no idea
what you mean by sorting using IF function?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom