-   -   How do I sort an excel worksheet with the if-then features? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8361-how-do-i-sort-excel-worksheet-if-then-features.html)

Carlyne

How do I sort an excel worksheet with the if-then features?

How do you sort an excell sheet using a formula such as: IF (value) is less
than,
then (value). If (value) is greater than, then (value)?

Peo Sjoblom

Could you explain a bit more what you want to do?
You can use a help column with formulas and sort by the results of the
formulas
Otherwise unless you mean sorting lower to higher or reversed I have no idea
what you mean by sorting using IF function?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Carlyne" wrote:

How do you sort an excell sheet using a formula such as: IF (value) is less
than,
then (value). If (value) is greater than, then (value)?

Carlyne

Thanks you for the reply. I found the answer, what I was referring to was
the conditional formatting under the format tab.