PierreL

Default User-defined function

Whatever happened to this facility?
It does not appear in the list of functions, nor in Excel nor on web help.
Thanks,
Pierre

Frank Kabel

Hi
for what functions are you looking specifically?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

PierreL wrote:
Whatever happened to this facility?
It does not appear in the list of functions, nor in Excel nor on web
help. Thanks,
Pierre

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Until you haven't some UDF created, this category doesn't exist in Paste
Function window. And of course in Help are mentioned only Built-in functions
(unless you modify somehow the help file).

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)

"PierreL" <pldotcarry@wanadoodotbogusfr wrote in message
Whatever happened to this facility?
It does not appear in the list of functions, nor in Excel nor on web help.
Thanks,
Pierre

PierreL

Fine Arvi,
then if UDF can be created is it not worthwhile for Help to explain how this
can be done?
Of course I would not looking for help in Help about functions I would have
created myself, I have a built-in function in my brain for that.
Pierre