Justin VN

Default drop down list default

How do I increase the number of entries visible in a drop down list? It
seems that it the default is to show 8 entries then you need to use the
scroll bar to show the other entries.
Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK you can't change this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Justin VN" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do I increase the number of entries visible in a drop down list? It
seems that it the default is to show 8 entries then you need to use the
scroll bar to show the other entries.

Debra Dalgleish

The data validation dropdown is limited to 8 rows, and can't be changed.

If you can use macros, there's a sample file here that provides a
combobox from which you can select one of the values. In a combobox, you
can set the number of rows in the dropdown list:

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Data Validation Combobox'

Justin VN wrote:
How do I increase the number of entries visible in a drop down list? It
seems that it the default is to show 8 entries then you need to use the
scroll bar to show the other entries.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List