Mark Jackson

Default Formulas not working after transfering to new workbook

Hello,

I created a workbook with formulas that work with links to other worksheets.
When I copied it to a disk and saved it to my work computer the formulas do
not work. Here is one of the formulas: =SUM{(('Procurement Gateway
'!L3:L220="Won")*(MONTH('Procurement Gateway '!C3:C220)=1)*('Procurement
Gateway '!J3:J220))} This works on the disk that I saved it on, but does not
work on my compter at work. I get this error: #VALUE! What am I doing
wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Jackson
Frank Kabel

Hi
have you entered this formula as array formula?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Mark Jackson wrote:
Hello,

I created a workbook with formulas that work with links to other
worksheets. When I copied it to a disk and saved it to my work
computer the formulas do not work. Here is one of the formulas:
=SUM{(('Procurement Gateway '!L3:L220="Won")*(MONTH('Procurement
Gateway '!C3:C220)=1)*('Procurement Gateway '!J3:J220))} This works
on the disk that I saved it on, but does not work on my compter at
work. I get this error: #VALUE! What am I doing wrong? Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Jackson

Josh

Mark,

Check the path of the referenced worksheet(s) in the formula(s). They may
be pointing to a worksheet(s) in another workbook(s).

"Mark Jackson" wrote:

Hello,

I created a workbook with formulas that work with links to other worksheets.
When I copied it to a disk and saved it to my work computer the formulas do
not work. Here is one of the formulas: =SUM{(('Procurement Gateway
'!L3:L220="Won")*(MONTH('Procurement Gateway '!C3:C220)=1)*('Procurement
Gateway '!J3:J220))} This works on the disk that I saved it on, but does not
work on my compter at work. I get this error: #VALUE! What am I doing
wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Jackson

Frank Kabel

Hi
should work. Have you tried:
- hitting F9
- checking that the source range does not contain an error

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Mark Jackson wrote:
Hello,

I created a workbook with formulas that work with links to other
worksheets. When I copied it to a disk and saved it to my work
computer the formulas do not work. Here is one of the formulas:
=SUM{(('Procurement Gateway '!L3:L220="Won")*(MONTH('Procurement
Gateway '!C3:C220)=1)*('Procurement Gateway '!J3:J220))} This works
on the disk that I saved it on, but does not work on my compter at
work. I get this error: #VALUE! What am I doing wrong? Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Josh,

What I did is I copied the workbook here at work and loaded it on my
notebook computer then I added the worksheet with all the formulas and made
sure it was working properly. Then I inserted it to the original workbook
here at work. Now it is not working. I doubled checked to make sure the
paths are correct. They are identical to the file I have on my notebook
computer. Any suggestions?