Thrumbar Pathfinder

Default Trying to get formula to Do table

I currently play a RPG game and have been working on a spreadsheet I downloaded
from the net to figure out my characters experience as related to level.

There is 2 different tables I am working from that being "Arts" and "Abilities"

The table is as following

Arts

Score Buy Raise
1 1 1
2 3 2
3 6 3
4 10 4
5 15 5
6 21 6
7 28 7
8 36 8
9 45 9

This formula determine the exp according to the score for arts where P67 is the
score.
=P67*(P67+1)/2

This formula takes the exp and changes it to the score.
=TRUNC((SQRT(8*(R67+1))-1)/2)

Ability

Score Buy Raise
1 5 5
2 15 10
3 30 15
4 50 20
5 75 25
6 105 30
7 140 35
8 180 40
9 225 45

This formula determine the exp according to the score for ability where P67 is
the Ability.
=(P67*(P67+1)/2)*5

This formula takes the exp and changes it to the score. It also takes into
account any additional exp and ups the ability to the next level when that
number is reached.
=IF(L26<0,-3,TRUNC((SQRT(8*(M26+L26*(L26+1)/2)+1)-1)/2))

L26 is Current Score for the ability, M26 is the exp for the ability. The way
it supposed to work is if I put 10 in cell M26 the formula will figure i have
lvl score of 2. But if I already have score of 2 then putting 15 in cell M26
woulf raise the score to 3 as the formula takes the number in L26(current score)
and adds the exp for formulate the new score based on the raise table (cuttent
score + exp = new score)

I hope to apply this to both Arts and Ability tables and cannot get the formula
to work the way I want..

I can provide the worksheet if required..