Helen McClaine

Default How to make formula grow with the table

I've created a table which will be updated periodically, at the top of the
data (in other words, continually inserting a new Row 3). I want the
formulae I insert to always adjust to reflect the new final row in ranges.
How do I do that?

Thanks in advance!