ahonig

Default How do I unhide multiple sheets?

I'm working in a workbook with multiple hidden sheets. I have to unhide all
of them and delete most of them. It's time consuming doing this individually
and I can figure out how to unhide all of them at once. The control and
shift keys do not work with this function. How can I unhide all my hidden
sheets at the same time?
Frank Kabel

Hi
only possible with VBA. Try for example the following

sub unhide_all()
dim wks as worksheet
for each wks in activeworkbook.worksheets
wks.visible=true
next
end sub

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

ahonig wrote:
I'm working in a workbook with multiple hidden sheets. I have to
unhide all of them and delete most of them. It's time consuming
doing this individually and I can figure out how to unhide all of
them at once. The control and shift keys do not work with this
function. How can I unhide all my hidden sheets at the same time?

Peo Sjoblom

You'd need a macros to do that

Sub RevealSheets()
Dim mySht As Worksheet
For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
mySht.Visible = True
Next mySht

Peo Sjoblom

"ahonig" wrote:

I'm working in a workbook with multiple hidden sheets. I have to unhide all
of them and delete most of them. It's time consuming doing this individually
and I can figure out how to unhide all of them at once. The control and
shift keys do not work with this function. How can I unhide all my hidden
sheets at the same time?

Carole O

Check out this site - I found it in one of the answers to a similar question.

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/Utilities.htm

It allows you (in 2003, at least) to lock and unlock all sheets at once,
unhide and rehide all sheets, one click access to several dialogs, and lots
of other neat stuff.

Carole O