Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Felix

Default How can I count a column with any value in it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

That's a pretty vague and ambiguous question. Rather than us trying to
divine what you mean, how about you provide a little more detail.

"Felix" wrote:

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karthik

Can you quote with example, it will make things clear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Felix

I have a list of students with email, names etc
I have the data filter function on so I can look at it like a DB, but
when I filter lets say on an organization to find out how many people
are in that org, I have to count manually. Is there a way to add a
count items function to give me an instant count?
Thanks
Felix

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom