-   -   How can I count a column with any value in it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78977-how-can-i-count-column-any-value.html)

Felix

How can I count a column with any value in it?

Thanks

Duke Carey

How can I count a column with any value in it?

That's a pretty vague and ambiguous question. Rather than us trying to
divine what you mean, how about you provide a little more detail.

"Felix" wrote:

Thanks

Karthik

How can I count a column with any value in it?

Can you quote with example, it will make things clear

Felix

How can I count a column with any value in it?

I have a list of students with email, names etc
I have the data filter function on so I can look at it like a DB, but
when I filter lets say on an organization to find out how many people
are in that org, I have to count manually. Is there a way to add a
count items function to give me an instant count?
Thanks
Felix

Peo Sjoblom

How can I count a column with any value in it?

=SUBTOTAL(3,Your_Range)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

oups.com...