Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.J.

Default Combining Multiple Columns into One

I would like to combine the contents of multiple columns into one column as
shown below:

apples oranges peas
pears lemons carrots

and end up with one column -

apples
pears
oranges
lemons
peas
carrots

Also, does anyone know of a searchable knowledge base of this newsgroup? I
imagine this has been asked before.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
intruder9

Can you not just cut and paste? This list is also represented here
http://www.excelforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

--
intruder9
intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.J.

If the task I am trying to solve was as basic as the example I posed, then
yes, copying and pasting would be an exceptable one time solution.

But it's not.

Does anybody else have an idea how to do this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.J.

Found the answer I was looking for at ExcelForum.com