Laurel

Default inserting row into linked cells

I'm trying to link Column A from sheet1 to sheet2 in the same workbook. I
want sheet2 to update if I change a cell in Sheet1. Right now I've done it
by typing =sheet1!A1 into cell A1 of Sheet 2, and filling down in column A.
Works great except when I insert a new row into sheet1, that new row isn't
inserted into sheet2. How do I link so that inserted rows are linked?
--
-laurel
Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=INDIRECT("Sheet1!$A"&ROW())

Biff

I'm trying to link Column A from sheet1 to sheet2 in the

same workbook. I
want sheet2 to update if I change a cell in Sheet1.

Right now I've done it
by typing =sheet1!A1 into cell A1 of Sheet 2, and

filling down in column A.
Works great except when I insert a new row into sheet1,

that new row isn't
inserted into sheet2. How do I link so that inserted

rows are linked?
--
-laurel
.