Adam

Default Two spreadsheets linked - moving cells

Hi All

I have two spreadsheets which are linked together. Spreadsheet a is linked
to b so that in spreadsheet b it pulls in the cells B6:B17 from spreadsheet a.

Unfortunately I need it to pull in b5:b16 so what I'm trying to do is to
delete a row in spreadsheet a. But when I do that the cell reference in
spreadsheet b automatically changes. Is there anyway to stop it automatically
changing?

Reason I;m not just changing the reference is that there are actually about
26 spreadsheets that are like spreadsheet a which are linked to b. And this
would be the quickest way of changing them all.

I hope this is possible

Many Thanks

--
Adam
Chris

I'm not quite sure I understand everthing you are trying to describe.
But if you want to fix a cell reference use the $ in front of every
reference ex
=SUM($B$5:$B$16). This will then take the info from the referneced cell and
not adjust if you delete a row.
I hope this is helpful.
Chris