Ronaldo

Default Cells Linked to another spreadsheet

How do I detect and/or cancel cells linked to another spreadsheet?

Thanks

Ronaldo

Barb

Hi Ronaldo

I use "Find Links" add-in. You may want to research that. I got it by
posting on newsgroup like this one.

Barb

"Ronaldo" wrote:

How do I detect and/or cancel cells linked to another spreadsheet?

Thanks

Ronaldo

Dave Peterson

Edit|links may help.

But get a copy of Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Ronaldo

Thanks Barb and Dave.

have downloaded the macro and works great.

Muito obrigado

Ronaldo

Ronaldo wrote:

How do I detect and/or cancel cells linked to another spreadsheet?

Thanks

Ronaldo

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Ronaldo

The Find Links Barb refers to is Bill Mansville's FINDLINK.XLA.

Can be found at Stephen Bullen's site.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Also, have you tried EditLinks to disassociate the file from its linked
source?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP