Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joala

Default Updating a named range

How can I automatically have a named range populate? Example: In column 1,
I have a list of 6 employees named "employees". I added another employee.
How can I get my named range "employees" to include the new employee.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Go to Insert/Name/Define and you can change it there. An alternative is to
use a dynamic range - so your range will expand on its own. See he
http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic
for more info.

Andy.

"joala" wrote in message
How can I automatically have a named range populate? Example: In column
1,
I have a list of 6 employees named "employees". I added another employee.
How can I get my named range "employees" to include the new employee.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joala

I tried the dynamic range which is what I was looking for. Works great.
Thanks a bunch...