kalz

Default keep pivot table layout

Hello,

I made a pivot table with ranges from multiple worksheets. However, the
layout has become different. It now turns out Rows, columns, etc., instead of
my original ones, colour , country, styles, etc. I wanna have the original
ones as it also provides filter function even in pivot table, not the ones
which are static with wrong data. Pls help, if u have the solution or any
alternatives.

Thx!
JulieD

Hi Kalz

when / how did the "layout has become different" occur?
when you first built the pivot table from multiple worksheets was it correct
.... then at some point after maybe changing something it is no longer
correct? what happens when you refresh it?

Cheers
JulieD

"kalz" wrote in message
Hello,

I made a pivot table with ranges from multiple worksheets. However, the
layout has become different. It now turns out Rows, columns, etc., instead
of
my original ones, colour , country, styles, etc. I wanna have the original
ones as it also provides filter function even in pivot table, not the ones
which are static with wrong data. Pls help, if u have the solution or any
alternatives.

Thx!

Debra Dalgleish

You can create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, but you
won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get from a single
range. There's an example he

If possible, store your data in one table, and you'll have more
flexibility in creating the pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List