Debra Dalgleish

You can create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, but you
won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get from a single
range. There's an example he

If possible, store your data in one table, and you'll have more
flexibility in creating the pivot table.

kalz wrote:
Hello,

I made a pivot table with ranges from multiple worksheets. However, the
layout has become different. It now turns out Rows, columns, etc., instead of
my original ones, colour , country, styles, etc. I wanna have the original
ones as it also provides filter function even in pivot table, not the ones
which are static with wrong data. Pls help, if u have the solution or any
alternatives.

Thx!

--
Debra Dalgleish