JulieD

Hi Kalz

when / how did the "layout has become different" occur?
when you first built the pivot table from multiple worksheets was it correct
.... then at some point after maybe changing something it is no longer
correct? what happens when you refresh it?

Cheers
JulieD

"kalz" wrote in message
Hello,

I made a pivot table with ranges from multiple worksheets. However, the
layout has become different. It now turns out Rows, columns, etc., instead
of
my original ones, colour , country, styles, etc. I wanna have the original
ones as it also provides filter function even in pivot table, not the ones
which are static with wrong data. Pls help, if u have the solution or any
alternatives.

Thx!