Brian

Default formula will not enter?

Hello,

I keep trying to enter a simple reference formula: =b2

but when I hit enter the cell remains =b2

simple I'm sure but I just do not know.

Please Help

Brian
Frank Kabel

Hi
check that the cell is not formated as 'Text' (Format - Cells). If it
is change it to 'General' and re-enter your formula.
If this is not the case check 'Tools - options - View' and uncheck
'Formulas'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel